5:20 PM

Kiss My Face

Posted by amy |



In recent days I've found myself attracted to things that claim to reduce or relieve stress. So far I've tried just about anything that involves lavender and/or chamomile...from sleepy time tea to lotions and bath soaks. Today I was walking down the organic skin care aisle in the grocery store (HEB of course) and I came across another great claim to fame. At first glance I thought that only my recently revealed stress could be helped and then I looked on. Sure enough there was more than one answer to my problems...all thanks to a little product called "Kiss My Face"....kiss it indeed!

anti-stress

early to bed

active athletic...what???

I had NO idea there was still hope for me here!

2 comments:

Amber said...

you are a mess! i laughed hard at this...miss you!

gL said...

I love kiss my face lip balm... it's awesome!