8:10 PM

On Holiday

Posted by amy |

I love the Christmas season. It's filled with some of the best moments of the year...special time with family and friends, cold weather (occasional snow), twinkling lights, baking, Christmas music, decorations and best of all....the advent of Christ and His long awaited birth.

I spent an amazing week in St. Louis visiting my family. This year I'm especially thankful for my precious niece, Mikail, who is almost a year old and my second niece, Gracyn, who is due to arrive in February. It's so fun to watch our family grow. The Lord is SO good and we praise Him for an amazing week together. I’ll let the pictures tell the story...

I pray your Christmas was a sweet time of blessing with those you love, celebrating not only the reason for the season, but the reason for life...Emmanuel, God with us!

family time--hanging out and playing games together
sweet mikail

mama & mikail

aunt aims & mikail

dani & nanny

nanny & pap

aunt sissy

game on

buzz word team 1

danielle & david

dad LOVES games!

sombody's ready for sleepytown

kitchen time--bakin' up yummies!
candied pecans

white chocolate yummy goodness

cheater turtles...so easy & SO good

rum balls...yum balls

christmas day--mikail's 1st!
i've been good all year

i bought her a hat

she didn't really care for the hat

she felt a little better about daddy's hat

she loved nanny's new gloves

dad's small gift in a HUGE box...so fun!

danielle painted this for gracyn's nursery

sara & charlie

aim & preggers

sisters

d and d & lil' m


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Boy I love your family! I love the pics...miss you friend!

The Dodds said...

Looks like you had a blast!! We get to see you in a few weeks... well 6 or so is a few right!? All of that candy looked delightful!!